Erasmus in Lisbon, Portugal



Lisbon, capital of Portugal and personally a place where I feel like my second home. Let me tell you story of me being in this lovely place and it all starts with Erasmus Scholarship. 

While selecting scholarship my main aim was to watch FC Barcelona play and Instituto Superior Tecnico, University of Lisbon was one of the college offering the Master's degree I was intending to study. For me, this was a perfect moment to study what I wanted and also watch my dream team play as it falls in Schengen region and Spain is just next door.

Apart from my initial thoughts to come to Portugal, this country has made me feel at home. I had good company here with few friends from Bhutan and rest I met here. This maybe because of freedom which I felt or could be due to a new place. I found an answer while I went to travel around other places that it was Lisbon that gave me the feeling of joy. As soon as the aeroplane touched the ground and heart was filled with the joy of being home.


................



The dash above means there is a lot more to come. I like to write but not good at it. 😜😜😜 So will continue it...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Torre de Belém and Jeronimos Monastery

Day 1-5: Brussels and Antwerp | Belgium