24 Hours in Porto - A Travel Video


24 Hours in Porto under 3 Minutes

Porto, the city that must be added to your travel list. After many failed plans to visit the city, finally, I could make it even if it was for 24 hours.

Three hours by bus from Lisbon and would cost you 20€ to reach this beautiful city. You can also get other means of transport like Train or Flight. I choose the bus trip so I could see the countryside of Portugal like Fatima and Coimbra.

The hilly city connected with Metro lines that would cost you 1.25€ and of course lots of tourists from all around the world. Even though 24 hours was too short for a visit and if you would like to feel the city. Then I would recommend you to stay for longer period of time as for me I could not visit the beach areas and could not experience late night parties.

More images and the description will come in future posts. Some of the places as shown in the video are:

  1. Livraria Lello
  2. Luís I Bridge
  3. Douro River
  4. Porto Cathedral
  5. Rua de Santa Catarina: Shopping Street
  6. Church of Sao Pedro dos Clerigos
  7. Avenida dos Aliados
  8. and around the city

Comments

  1. wow... looks so good. this is also going to be on my list definetely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and useful text! I will put Porto on my traveling list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Erasmus in Lisbon, Portugal

Torre de Belém and Jeronimos Monastery

Day 1-5: Brussels and Antwerp | Belgium