The 3 Days Trip to Italy and Vatican City in February 2018

Being a student, it is difficult to travel during the ongoing semester and have to manage it during my vacation. This is the reason why most of my travels happen during the time of vacation. Traveling to most European destinations are comparatively cheaper during winter.

You can check my previous articles to get some insight Europe Travel | 5 Countries, 9 Cities and 20 days | Budget and Trip Plan and my upcoming Europe travel of 2018.




I had to exclude my tour to Italy and Vatican City from my Europe travel part two due to time constraint owing to my college work. Making trips to new places is one of the exciting activity of leisure for me as I always carried a dream to travel to Italy from my childhood.

Now let us get into the details of my travel expenses for this trip:
My allocated budget for the 3 days trip is €142 (142 Euros). I have broken down this amount in detail as specified below.
  • Lisbon to Pisa by 3 hours long flight in Ryanair cost 47 Euros per person.
  • Hostel in Pisa through booking.com cost 11 euros for 1 night per person.
  • Pisa to Rome by 5 hours drive in Flixbus and cost 9 Euros per person.
  • Hostel in Rome through booking.com cost 12 euros for 2 nights per person.
  • Rome to Lisbon again 3 hours flight in Ryanair with the cost of 63 euros per person.

Considering the taxi commute to airport and use of some public transport, the budget should not exceed 150 Euros. For more luxury travel you can always pay more. Remember the list does not include the expenses on food. If you want a cheaper way to get your food, heading towards the supermarkets is always a good option.



The detailed blog post describing my stay in each city will follow soon after my travel. I will try to make it as economical as possible with the best that can be managed with the minimum expenditure. 

So, stay tuned, do not forget to subscribe my blog, also follow me
on Instagram and Facebook to stay updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erasmus in Lisbon, Portugal

Torre de Belém and Jeronimos Monastery

Day 5-8: Amsterdam and Leiden | Netherlands